TS 42 Marsaudon Composites
Le Dahouet, La Trinité/mer, La Rochelle, Le Marin
OPEN SAIL offers you the TS 42 a fast cruising catamaran, built by MARSAUDON COMPOSITES, entirely design for both performance and comfort : High Tech construction, pleasant and enjoyable outfittings.
The aim for this project is « shared pleasure », the open space (not divided) between outside and inside gives the TS42 a much larger living space.
Offset helm stations allow a good vision forward and on the rig, easy access to the tuning of the sails. This is very much like the helm position found on dinghies. All of this optimizes the tuning.
The access to the hulls is watertight, there are dagger boards
The rig is very simple: no spreaders (carbon version), lower shrouds and staysail with short and stiff luff, which makes it more efficient. The rig is also quite set back to maintain a good self-tacking forward sail surface.
Sleeps 8 : 2 double cabins, 2 single cabins and a double berth in the saloon.
The rest area, very enjoyable, offers a 360° sea view. This particular spot allows participation to life onboard, without getting in the way of the rest of the crew. This is also a perfect spot to keep an eye on a child while he’s taking a nap.
The kitchen is really spacious, especially considering the size of the boat.
You will also find a large bathroom in each hull.
The aft cabins are full of light, with a nice view on the aft of the boat.
Construction year : 2016
Hull lenght : 13m
Width : 7m39
Draught : 2m27
Displacement : 6,5t
Mainsail : 65.5 m²
Staysail : 12.5 m²
Genoa : 42.7 m²
Gennaker : 71.5 m²
Spinnaker : 135 m²
1 double berth
1 toilet / shower room
1 single berth at the front
1 double berth
1 toilet / shower room in front
1 single berth
1 double bed
1 kitchen (oven, 4 gas stove fires, sink, drainer, etc.)
1 dining table
1 watch chair
2 helmsman seats
4x cockpit lockers
4x mooring cleats
1 swimming ladder
- 3 double cabins
- Hulls, platform, deck and structure : lamination of composite parts in a female tool using infusion process.
- Carbon mast
- Double tillers and direct transmission by rigid carbon tube (suspended rudders on stokes and articulated with self-aligning roller bearings)
- Two dagger boards
- Aluminum mast, anodized grey, length (17.60m)
- Two inboard diesel engines 30 CV with sail drive transmission
- Two dual folding blade propellers
- Start-up battery with 60 Amp engine
- Fresh water capacity : 2 x 100 l
- Diesel capacity : 2 x 90 l
- Mainsail with 3 reefs
- Genoa on furler
- Staysail on furler
- Gennaker on furler
- Spinnaker with sleeve
- A chart table with desk, storage and electronics support console
- Outdoor navigation system
- VHF DSC
- AIS transmitter / reciever
- Pontoon charger
- 12 V electrical circuit with control panel by chart table
- Two service batteries of 115 Ah each
- Solar panel
- Water maker
- Hot water
- A saloon including a mobile table, a fixed 3 places seat with saddlery, a rest area that can be used as an extra double berth
- Equipped galley including sink with dish rack, a stove, a air-cooled refrigerator, and a bin integrated onto the counter top
- Cockpit sun protection
- Fixed cockpit table
- Two manual toilets and a holding tanks
- 1000W windlass
- Safety material
- 8 auto inflating life jackets
- Tender with outboard engine
- Kitchen utensils
- Stand up Paddle
- Nautical guides and maps