After a first contact with OPEN SAIL, you will receive:
- The contract
- A form “nautical experience”
- A crew list
The set must be returned by email (electronic signature), accompanied by the first payment (50% of the rental price via payment link or transfer).
The remaining 50% must be paid no later than 2 months before the start of the rental.
In case of cancellation, the tenant can cancel the contract by paying the following sums:
Cancellation more than 3 months before departure: 20% of the rental price.
Cancellation between 3 months and 1 month before departure: 50% of the rental price.
Cancellation less than one month before departure: 100% of the rental price.
Given the Covid-19 situation Open Sail offers on next boat rentals :
- A free postponement in the event of cancellation even at the last minute
- A reduction of deposit fees from 50% to 30%
In case of :
- Cancellation of air and / or sea transport to your place of departure with no possible alternative
- Prohibition to travel from your region of origin to the place of departure of the rental / course
- Administrative ban on sailing at the place of departure for the rental / course
- Quarantine, of more than 48 hours, compulsory to respect when arriving at the place of departure of the rental / course
- Positive test for COVID-19 of the skipper less than 7 days on the date of departure
You can subscribe to a cancellation/refund insurance : https://www.ouest-assurances-plaisance.fr/en/force-9-insurance-excess-repurchase-cancellation/#covid
Our boats are thoroughly cleaned by specialized company which uses manually on clean surfaces products approved and made in France with a contact time of 15 minutes (Bactericide: EN 1276 at 15g / l, fungicide: EN 1650 at 10g / l, fungicide: NFT 72-190 at 50g / l, virucidal: EN 14476 at 4%)
NB / We use the Swikly platform to secure your bail with a bank card imprint (you can also leave us a check).
Checkin / checkout times:
On rentals from a week: checkin on Saturday at 4 pm, checkout on Saturday at 9 am.
On short term rentals: to be defined together according to your wishes and availability.
The boats are insured all risks. The tenant is his own insurer, up to the deductible, regardless of the amount of the bail.
We invite you to take advantage of an insurance excess repurchase for your comfort and tranquility, you also have the option of taking out cancellation or repatriation insurance : https://www.ouest-assurances-plaisance.fr/en/force-9-insurance-excess-repurchase-cancellation
Note: the boats are insured for the Europe / Caribbean area but not for sailing in the waters of the US Virgin Islands