This RM970 is by definition a family cruiser, but with unequalled specifications combining speed and comfort, synonym of enjoyable cruises.
On a tough market segment, she is easily remarked by her elegant lines as well as her astonishing performances. Both the results of another brilliant design signed by award- winning architect Marc Lombard, reputed very crafty on yachts of this size.
Hugely inspired by offshore racers, she inherits from their sporty lines, but also their dynamic benefits:
- Loads of volume in the forefoot and a raised bow, to maximize her planning ability
- A broad stern and hard chines, for an optimized stability and stiffness, synonym of power and speed under sail
- A reverse sheer and continuous coamings, which contribute to her fluid shape and unique style.
The RM970 has been awarded « Yacht of the Year / Design Price » in 2016, by French must-read Voile Magazine, and “European Yacht of the Year” by a jury of 20 international journalists, in 2017. French skipper François Gabart acquired one in replacement of his RM890. What else ?
The RM970 offers an « open » space. Her luminous saloon is incredibly roomy.
Her « L » shape kitchen, very functional at use, combined with the charts table, forms a securing area where to hold yourself when coming below deck.
Her forecabin extends the perspective of the saloon, and can be closed at night time, to offer the equivalent intimity of the aft cabin.
Port-hopping, extended week-end, coastal cruising…she’s awaiting you!
Construction year : 2021
Hull length : 9m70
Width : 3m70
Draught : 1.98m
Displacement : 4.1 t
Main Sail : 33 m²
Solent : 30 m²
Spinnaker : 105 m²
Fresh water : 140 liters
Diesel : 65 liters
Engine : Volvo 20 HP
- Two cabins
- One keel
- One tiller
- Two rudders
- Square top main sail (full batten)
- Solent on furler
- Asymetric spinnaker (option)
- Navigation system : Axiom 7 ” plotter + mapping
- Multifunction screen instrument: log-speedo-depth sounder
- VHF ASN Ray 53 with splitter and integrated GPS
- AIS Transmitter / Receiver
- P70s pilot console
- DST800 analog tri-probe
- 3 batteries pack
- Pontoon charger
- Interior and exterior showers
- Electric windlass
- Amovible cockpit table
- Hot water under pressure
- Black water tank
- Safety material
- 6 self-inflating life jacket
- Kitchen ustensils
- Fishing gear
- Nautical guides and maps